Use the ablation hand piece for gingivectomies and other cutting needs. The therapy hand piece works for pain and inflammation in treatments like those for TMD.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry:
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
|Hypersensitivity||Inflammation||Soft Tissue Pain|
|Gingival Disease||TMD||Bone Loss|
|Tissue Repair||Gingival troughing for crown and bridge impressions||Gingivectomy|
|Sulcular Debridement||Crown lengthening||Gummy Smile|
|Muscle Attachment (Frenula)||Soft Tissue Folds (Epulis)||Benign Tumors|
|Cold Sores||Nerve Regeneration||Sleep Apnea|
|Uvuloplasty||Uvula palatoplasty||Teeth Whitening|
Revenue Model for Dentists
Please remember that there are multiple streams of revenue possible from your laser depending on which treatments your particular office desires to perform. The charts and numbers below assume you will only perform Chiropractic /Physical Therapy treatments. Your laser will create revenue from day one.
We assume you will take 4 weeks vacation each year and work 48 weeks. During those weeks you will see your normal load of patients. Among those patients will be ones you will treat with your laser.
REVENUE – WEEKLY
(Example for 1 week)