Use the ablation hand piece for gingivectomies and other cutting needs. The therapy hand piece works for pain and inflammation in treatments like those for TMD.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry:
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
PAIN & INFLAMATION
Treat your Dental Patients for These Conditions and More.
- Gingival Disease
- Tissue Repair
- Sulcular Debridement
- Muscle Attachment (Frenula)
- Cold Sores
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Gingival troughing for crown and bridge impressions
- Crown lengthening
- Soft Tissue Folds (Epulis)
- Nerve Regeneration
- Uvula palatoplasty
- Soft Tissue Pain
- Bone Loss
- Gummy Smile
- Benign Tumors
- Sleep Apnea
- Teeth Whitening
LET US KNOW
more about your needs.
Get Laser Recommendations NOW.
Weekly Revenue Model
Please remember that there are multiple streams of revenue possible from your laser depending on which treatments your particular office desires to perform. The charts and numbers below assume you will only perform Chiropractic /Physical Therapy treatments. Your laser will create revenue from day one.
REVENUE EXAMPLE FOR ONE WEEK
|~ WEEKLY REVENUE ~||.||.||.|
Learn More About Medical Lasers
Back pain and osteoarthritis are “leading causes of disability worldwide.” So it is surprising to learn that doctors today are prescribing...
Everyone at some time in their life has suffered from the throbbing, aching, and annoying pain of a headache. Headaches can be mild, or they can be...