Warranty Registration Form:
Please return the completed form to Berman Medical Lasers International.
1. Mail: 1759 Country Club Drive, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003-3364
2. Facsimile: 866.275.0516
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Complete online: bermanmedicallasers.com/warranty
Warranty Terms and Conditions
TIME PERIOD FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE
The Standard warranty includes:
1. Laser Control Unit: Berman Medical Lasers International warrants each laser device to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the period of five (5) years from the date of shipment and under normal use and service.
2. Hand pieces and Fiber Optic Cable: Berman Medical Lasers International warrants Hand pieces and Fiber Optic Cables for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
AUTHORIZATION FOR COVERAGE
Berman Medical Lasers International obligation under this warranty is limited to providing any and all necessary product repairs upon Berman Medical Lasers International examination and final determination as to cause or existence of defect and, at its option to repair or replace the products, which prove to be defective during the warranty period.
This warranty extends only to the original end-user purchaser (including authorized distributors) of the Berman Medical Lasers International lasers and hand pieces.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY TO OTHER PARTIES
Any transfer of warranty must be approved in writing from Berman Medical Lasers International. Warranty transfers will require review and certification by Berman Medical Lasers International. Please call Berman Medical Lasers International to obtain a quote for certification.
WARRANTY ON REPLACED PRODUCTS
Products replaced under warranty will be warranted only for the balance of the warranty time period from the original
supplied laser and hand piece.
ACTIONS THAT VOID THE WARRANTY
This Standard Warranty will not apply to those products which have been:
1. Repaired or altered other than in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, or
2. Abused, misused, improper handling in use, or storage, or used in an unauthorized or improper manner or without
following written procedures supplied by Berman Medical Lasers International. We understand that accidents happen. However, accidents such as dropping the unit or hand pieces, thereby breaking the unit or component, are NOT covered by the warranty.
3. Original identification markings or labels have been removed, defaced or altered,
4. Any other claims not arising directly from material defects in material or workmanship.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WARRANTY
This Standard Warranty is the exclusive warranty made by Berman Medical Lasers International is in lieu of all other warranties, whether written, oral, or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and shall be purchaser’s sole remedy and Berman Medical Lasers International sole liability on contract or warranty of otherwise for the products. This warranty shall not be modified or amended without the written approval of Berman Medical Lasers International.
Berman Medical Lasers International may offer extended warranty(s) for additional year(s) beyond the Standard Warranty Plan. Please contact Berman Medical Lasers International for specific details regarding Extended Warranty Plans.
NOTICE TO HOLD HARMLESS
In no event shall Berman Medical Lasers International, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the failure to perform or use or improper use of any goods or services sold pursuant hereto, whether due to breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, user mishandling, operating laser out of scope of intended use or otherwise.