We support your marketing efforts
Our complimentary Marketing Support includes posters, brochures, press release, by-line articles, newsletter, blog posts, letters to doctors in the area and more. We work with you to maximize revenue. In addition, we provide you how to Marketing and Practice Management articles published in leading industry magazines.
Marketing Support is included in the cost of the laser you acquire. We will help with external marketing to reach your future patients as well as internal marketing to reach your current patients.
We do not charge you for brainstorming, designing ads, posters or handouts, customizing brochures or post cards. We do not charge now, or two years from now!
Lots and lots of help is included.
- Press Release announcing your new laser. Send it to your local media outlets to let people know you now have a laser to help patients with their conditions.
- Brochures to provide to patients. These can be customized.
- Posters for your waiting area and treatment rooms. These are customizable.
- Article explaining laser therapy that you can have published in the local media.
- A chart-comparing Laser to Physical Therapy. Patients will gladly receive therapy in your office when they see they will save money and time. The result is your patients asking you about treatments with your laser.
- Blog Posts to use immediately on your website or social media.
- Color Newsletter ready for use as a printed or emailed newsletter.
- A letter you may send to other Physicians in the area announcing your laser. Make them aware they should be referring patients to you for treatment.
- Design of postcards or letters for you to send to current and former patients announcing how your laser can treat their conditions.
- An article on Toenails you can utilize as a “bylined article.” The “by” is by you, the doctor. Your name is shown as the author. Submit it to local media and show reprints in your office.
- Before and after photobooks showing how effective the laser is in treating toenails.
- Toenail Treatment Tips Sheet you can use with any patients that have toenail issues.
We routinely share ideas from doctors who have successfully built their laser practice.
Laser Revenue Scenarios
You have been contemplating adding a laser to your practice.
Let’s talk real numbers… Please review the below charts.
The BIG QUESTION facing you is. Will I earn enough revenue if I purchase the laser?
Every Physician asks the same question, so were providing you real numbers.
Over the years we have installed 875+ lasers in physicians’ offices. Here’s why…
Lasers pay for themselves in 8-12 months depending on types of treatments. The secret is marketing —- which we will gladly provide.
Your laser creates revenue from day one. Let’s assume you will take 4 weeks’ vacation each year and work 48 weeks. During the 48 weeks you will see your normal patient load.
~ ANNUAL REVENUE MODEL ~
PHYSICAL THERAPY ONLY
For example, ($200 x 48 = $9,600)
|(5 Treatments)||@ $40||@ $50||@ $60||@ $80||@ $100|
~ ANNUAL REVENUE MODEL ~
UGLY, UNSIGHTLY NAILS ONLY
~ ANNUAL REVENUE MODEL ~
+ AND +
UGLY, UNSIGHTLY NAILS
Your laser can pay for itself
in 8-12 months!!!!
Please remember that there are multiple streams of revenue possible from your laser depending on which treatments you desire to perform. The above scenarios only assume you will treat toenails and perform physical therapy. Similar charts can be constructed to look at other treatments like warts, wounds, infections etc.
Who To Contact
|Berman Medical Lasers||Phone|
|Eric Cooper||330.352.2946||eric@ bermanmedicallasers.com|
BENEFIT FROM SECTION 179
Section 179 of the Internal Revenue Code lays out the rules for deducting equipment such as lasers from your taxes. The program is an incentive created by the U.S. Government to encourage medical practices to purchase equipment, invest in their practice and provide the best possible care for your patients.
IRS Publication 946 states that, “Depreciation is an annual income tax deduction that allows you to recover the cost or other basis of certain property over the time you use the property. It is an allowance for wear and tear, deterioration or obsolescence of the property.” Your situation is unique and limits do apply. We cannot provide tax or legal advice to you. We recommend you speak with your local tax advisor or visit www.IRS.org.
YOUR SAVINGS IN ACTION!!!
Let’s look at an example, assuming you are in the 35% tax bracket. Our example shows your real out of pocket costs to invest in a laser. You can pay your money to the government as taxes or invest in a laser that will generate additional profits.
We aim to make sure all our local and global clients are 100% satisfied with their purchase.
At Berman Medical Lasers, we offer all our customers a 100% money-back guarantee. You can ask us for a full refund in 30 days and a 50% refund in the next 180 days.
Special Offer: 100% laser cost applied towards a more powerful laser within 24 months.
Doctor & Client Approved
“I planned the delivery date of my laser to allow me to market the nail treatment to my patients. The first week I had scheduled enough patients to bring in over $5,000 just treating nails.”
Learn More About Medical Lasers
Back pain and osteoarthritis are “leading causes of disability worldwide.” So it is surprising to learn that doctors today are prescribing...
Everyone at some time in their life has suffered from the throbbing, aching, and annoying pain of a headache. Headaches can be mild, or they can be...